- Skillet Chicken with Brussels Sprouts and Apples
Take the flavor of a chicken recipe to a whole new level with brown sugar and roasted apples.
- Macaroni and Cheese with Chicken
Switch up your typical cheddar mac-and-cheese recipe with this deliciously cheesy one, which calls for smoked mozzarella, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and rosemary béchamel.
- Dijon-Smothered Chicken Legs with Broccolini
Dress up drumsticks with a white wine, cream, and Dijon batter.
- Roasted Parmesan Chicken and Tomatoes
Panko chicken cutlets get bursts of flavor thanks to roasted Campari tomatoes.
- Crispy Chicken with Roasted Carrots and Couscous
The secret to upgrading golden brown chicken thighs? Adding mint.
- Jerk Chicken and Mango Lettuce Cups
Mango and cilantro give a little something extra to these ground chicken and rice lettuce cups.
- Sugar Snap, Orange, and Teriyaki Stir-Fry
Oranges and sugar snap peas bring a touch of sweetness to this noodle and chicken stir-fry bowl.
- Grilled Pesto Chicken with Summer Squash
Fire up the grill for this pesto-glazed chicken and squash recipe.
- Salmon and Beets with Yogurt Sauce over Watercress
If you’re in the mood for protein and greens for dinner, this recipe will satisfy your healthy cravings.
- Breaded Pork Cutlet with Avocado-and-Shredded Kale Salad
You can’t beet this dish. (We couldn’t resist.)
- Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Cauliflower-Pomegranate Salad
This fresh and tangy pomegranate salad is the perfect complement to juicy tenderloin.
- Grilled Cumin-Rubbed Hanger Steak with Smashed Minty Peas and Grilled Bread
Add extra flavor to your steak dinner by using fresh mint, lime, and ground cumin.
- Grapefruit, Shrimp, and Radicchio Tartines
Get more tang for the buck with this quick and easy recipe for in-season grapefruit.
- Indian-Spiced Chicken and Cauliflower
Forget plain chicken—use Indian spices to add an extra kick of flavor.
- Sausage and Pepper Polenta Lasagna
With fresh ingredients like tomatoes, garlic, parsley, and red peppers, you’ll love this healthy twist on lasagna.
- Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Barley and Arugula
Dress a simple arugula salad with fresh and tasty ingredients like barley, sweet potatoes, and feta for a light weeknight dinner.
- Rosemary Skillet Pork Chops with Quick Braised Cabbage
The secret ingredient? Adding fresh rosemary to the pork chops and topping with balsamic vinegar.
- One-Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus
Since this dish is cooked in one pan, you won’t have to worry about clean-up.
- BLT Balsamic Chicken, Avocado, and Feta Salad
If you like BLTs, you’re going to love trying the classic sandwich in salad form.
- One-Pan Pesto Chicken and Veggies
This light and fresh dish will fill you up, but won’t leave you feeling heavy.
- Honey Garlic Shrimp
This recipe’s easy-to-make marinade, made from honey, soy sauce, and garlic, will make shrimp taste better than ever.
- Turkey Taco Quinoa Skillet
Make the filling in just one skillet, then spoon into tortillas for an easy and delicious dinner.
- Asparagus Sweet Potato Chicken Skillet
In only 30 minutes, you’ll have a paleo-friendly and gluten-free dinner on the table.
- California Chicken Flatbread with Chipotle Ranc
This is SO much better than ordering out.
- Baked Turkey Enchiladas
Make these enchiladas as mild or as spicy as you want by adjusting the amount of enchilada sauce you use. You can even add extra veggies, like onions and zucchini.
- Chicken Guacamole and Bean Tostadas
Layer your favorite toppings like guacamole, pico de gallo, and beans to make these tostadas extra tasty.